Please contact SNAC for more information on opportunities to rent the kitchen space.
- Unless otherwise contracted with SNAC, the renter is responsible for all set up and cleanup of chairs and tables and must return room to original state.
- The renter is responsible for arranging catering, obtaining a liquor permit and bartending, and decorating.
- Things to consider
- SNAC is a multi-use centre that hosts many different groups including the Sweat Lodges, meditation groups, working artists and community groups. We make sure to respect the integrity of the space and spirit as we engage in our activities.
- We do venue rentals where you are free to hire any caterer or to provide your own food. There is both a kitchenette with fridge, microwave and convection oven and an outdoor commercial kitchen on site for food preparation and storage.
- We encourage sustainable practices by asking you to use rented or compostable dishes and decor.
- Yes! The Steinway grand piano is part of every rental. Just let us know you’d like to use it.
- Alcohol is allowed; however, you will need to purchase your own permit.
- NO CANDLES IN THE GALLERY! Our smoke alarm is meant to protect this beautiful heritage building and is extremely sensitive. You don’t want your celebration rudely interrupted and your guests standing outside while the fire department complete their inspection!
- There are many beautiful walks through the forests, gardens, and the Ruins themselves, and lovely, hidden gathering circles along the way. A magical part of any event at SNAC!