If so, the St. Norbert Arts Centre may be what you're looking for!
With the coming new year, the SNAC board is pleased to announce upcoming opportunities for artists, writers, activists, healers, therapists or other entrepreneurs to rent space in this beautiful, historic location. Shifting from an overnight residence on the second floor to day-use offices, SNAC is looking for people who resonate with our "Earth, Spirit, Culture" mandate to set up shop and join with us in enjoying the warmth and natural beauty of this lovely historic building and grounds.
SNAC is currently day-time home to the Sanctuary, a weekly meditation and healing group; artists Carmella Wade and Indra Skuja-Grislis; expressive arts and play therapist Darci Adam; sweatlodge keepers Debbie Ceilen, Michael Pierre, and Eugene Blackbird; food processor extraordinaire Maria Van Leusden; and the SNAC office. Phil Squire is the resident caretaker and event planner, and is a friendly presence at SNAC ready to help with what you need. We look forward to having you join us!
An office at SNAC offers many advantages. For those looking for a quiet, reflective environment in which to write, paint, and create, we have high ceiling rooms with bright, large windows that make for lovely day-time use studios. If you will be seeing clients, after sessions clients can enjoy tea in the common room, or stroll the gardens and grounds and enjoy the retreat-like setting. See below for details on available spaces and rents.
To learn more or book a tour, call Executive Coordinator Donna Youngdahl at 204-228-0078.
Opportunities for 2nd floor offices/studios:
- 5 available studios, each 110 ft2 with 14 foot ceilings and 6 foot gabled dormer windows.
- Included in the monthly rent, each studio will have free access to the internet, a common kitchen and boardroom, plus two second-floor washrooms and laundry. The boardroom can be booked for private meetings, luncheons, or workshops with clients.
- Rent is $400/month, includes parking and utilities. First leases will be nine months, January-September 2014, thereafter annual leases from to October to September.
- Available January 1, 2014.
- Opportunities for renting adjoining rooms together, or room with sink.
- Larger organization or business could rent all five small offices plus deluxe office for $2450/month.
Second floor deluxe office
- 320 ft2 two room office with additional private bathroom and vestibule; north and east facing gable windows; extensive built-in maple cabinets and shelving.
- Adjoining door to common kitchen and board room.
- Rent $700/month.
Third floor studio sub-let:
- 100 ft2 studio, third floor view of river, available January 1, 2014 – September 30, 2014. $250/month.
Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
to ask about holding your event here in our beautiful heritage building.
For more information on projects Click here.